You can update your cookie preferences by clicking here.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device. Once a cookie is saved on your device, only the website that created the cookie can read it.
Cookies are usually divided into two types, mandatory and non-essential cookies:
- Mandatory cookies are those needed for this website to function properly.
- Non-essential cookies are used for analytics, cookies from advertisers or third parties, including affiliates and those that identify a user when they return to the website.
Why are cookies used?
What cookies do we use?
Our mandatory cookies:
- Store your preferences on cookies whilst using our website.
- Help our website to work in the way you would expect.
Our non-essential cookies:
- Enable us to recognise your device, so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task.
- Improve the speed and security on our website.
- Allow you to share our website pages with social networks.
- Help us to understand how many people are visiting our website and how they are using it, so that we can improve it. We use Google Analytics cookies in order to do this, and compile reports about activity on our website. You can learn about Google Analytics cookies here.
Cookies and the law
The law says we must:
- Explain what the cookies are doing and why
- Ask your permission to store a cookie on your device (other than mandatory cookies which are strictly necessary for the website to work)
Links to other websites
Our website includes links to other websites which are outside of the control of Spectrum Community Health CIC. No responsibility is accepted for any content or programmes provided or used in any other websites you open from within this website. We cannot provide more information about the cookies used on these websites. We recommend you read the cookies policy for each website we link to, for further information.